Just a small update on v1.0, as I’m very excited to see the first functions actually working again. In the process a couple of features have been introduced:
- The Retry button is gone as it now detects when the G940 Throttle is plugged out and back in; the LEDs are immediately restored to the correct state.
- Connect/Disconnect buttons for Flight Simulator are gone for the same reason; the connection is automatically established as soon as Flight Simulator is launched.
- When changing a function it is applied as soon as the “Configure button” dialog is closed; no need to reconnect to Flight Simulator anymore.
So what’s left?
- Converting the remaining functions. At the moment I have only converted the Engine, Landing gear and all the lights functions (Landing lights, Nav lights, etc).
- Profile management (your current settings will be preserved of course)
- A few mandatory hours of flight testing.
A beta version will be available as soon as flight testing starts, so keep an eye out for it!